Nicest tank I've ever seen

o_zps105dd1f3.jpg


i_zps485386b6.jpg


u_zpsdd89daa1.jpg


y_zps56291d0d.jpg
 
4_zpsc709476b.jpg


1_zpsa237c54f.jpg


2_zps4fd49ae0.jpg


3_zps5af01035.jpg
 
5_zpsc4f95ec1.jpg


6_zpsd417ff42.jpg


7_zpsa039a2fa.jpg
 
holy crap awesome, that is my goal exactly of what my tank will be one day lol
 
Tank Is not too shabby. lol Rev your pics look better than the ones Josh took. Ha HA
 
I did saw that tank in person when I was there for my vacation. It has to be the best looking tank I have ever seen. That two week pass by so fast. I told my wife that if I ever find a job as a mechanic there we would pack up and move without thinking twice.
 
Great looking tank. What kind of lighting is on it? It must be LED since all the pictures in this thread are soooo royal blue.
 
Mostly t5's though. Led strips were just supplemental if I recall correctly.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new