Nicest tank I've ever seen

the most ridiculous and beautiful blasto in the world only at WWC
DSC_0161_zps04b1dfaf.jpg
 
Are the pics of more than one tank? One looks like a smaller tank with sand...and I know they are big supporters of bb tanks.
 
I remember the first time I went to WWC about a year ago. I swear I spent an hour in front of this tank before I even made it to the corals in the back. Lol. Nice pics Josh and Rev.
 
Their tanks are amazing and the staff is great as well!! Definitely if anyone goes to Orlando they MUST stop in. :)
 
That is one sweet tank. Wet Pets and Friends, in McMurray, PA had a beautiful in store display. Though, several years ago a chiller broke, while they were closed, and the tank crashed. I haven't seen it since.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new