Nicest tank I've ever seen

the most ridiculous and beautiful blasto in the world only at WWC
DSC_0161_zps04b1dfaf.jpg
 
Are the pics of more than one tank? One looks like a smaller tank with sand...and I know they are big supporters of bb tanks.
 
I remember the first time I went to WWC about a year ago. I swear I spent an hour in front of this tank before I even made it to the corals in the back. Lol. Nice pics Josh and Rev.
 
Their tanks are amazing and the staff is great as well!! Definitely if anyone goes to Orlando they MUST stop in. :)
 
That is one sweet tank. Wet Pets and Friends, in McMurray, PA had a beautiful in store display. Though, several years ago a chiller broke, while they were closed, and the tank crashed. I haven't seen it since.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new