Nick's Bubblegum Milli

SilverCityReef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 26, 2018
Messages
336
Reaction score
189
Location
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am trying to find a frag of the first coral I ever fell in love with, Nick's Bubblegum Milli, but I'm not sure if there's any still even around. If anyone has any, please let me know. I am not looking for similar corals, I only want this one. I know the originator and he introduced me to the hobby years ago so it would mean a lot to me if I could get one of his frags in my tank.

new2g023.jpg


new2g020.jpg
 
Nick still has a big colony

He doesn't have anything right now, his tank came down when mine did a few years ago, unless we are talking about different people. I wanna say his username was Nicks387. I don't know if he gave any to anyone local, he hasn't answered me back yet, but if not, I think trying on here is my only option.
 
So I am trying to find a frag of the first coral I ever fell in love with, Nick's Bubblegum Milli, but I'm not sure if there's any still even around. If anyone has any, please let me know. I am not looking for similar corals, I only want this one. I know the originator and he introduced me to the hobby years ago so it would mean a lot to me if I could get one of his frags in my tank.

new2g023.jpg


new2g020.jpg
GORGEOUS!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new