Nick's Bubblegum Milli

SilverCityReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am trying to find a frag of the first coral I ever fell in love with, Nick's Bubblegum Milli, but I'm not sure if there's any still even around. If anyone has any, please let me know. I am not looking for similar corals, I only want this one. I know the originator and he introduced me to the hobby years ago so it would mean a lot to me if I could get one of his frags in my tank.

new2g023.jpg

new2g020.jpg

OP
OP
SilverCityReef

SilverCityReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nick still has a big colony

He doesn't have anything right now, his tank came down when mine did a few years ago, unless we are talking about different people. I wanna say his username was Nicks387. I don't know if he gave any to anyone local, he hasn't answered me back yet, but if not, I think trying on here is my only option.

ReefClutz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am trying to find a frag of the first coral I ever fell in love with, Nick's Bubblegum Milli, but I'm not sure if there's any still even around. If anyone has any, please let me know. I am not looking for similar corals, I only want this one. I know the originator and he introduced me to the hobby years ago so it would mean a lot to me if I could get one of his frags in my tank.

new2g023.jpg

new2g020.jpg
GORGEOUS!

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 14 9.3%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 43 28.7%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 71 47.3%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 19 12.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back