OP
OP
UnderwaterGamer

UnderwaterGamer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All my softies (mostly leathers) are fine; Ironically the only think that didn't like it all that well was the hard-to-kill Pulsing Xenia (lol). Like many, many others, I have a Love/Hate relationship with Vibrant; sometimes I'll just 'spike' the dank with it (like a drink-- Ha!) But I have never known it to be harsh on fish.
That’s surprising about the Xenia lol, and yeah I haven’t seen anything about it harming fish, I just wanted to be triple sure about it not harming scaleless fish and I didn’t find enough comfort to try it haha

MONTANTK

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Following along. I had a similar battle with Dinos which are almost gone. I have the same tank. How is your flow at the bottom of the drop off? I’ve been struggling to get sufficient flow at the bottom

OP
OP
UnderwaterGamer

UnderwaterGamer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Following along. I had a similar battle with Dinos which are almost gone. I have the same tank. How is your flow at the bottom of the drop off? I’ve been struggling to get sufficient flow at the bottom
Flow at the bottom was a bit tricky for me, right now I have my return nozzle and powerhead facing down towards the bottom. Both flows "hit" each other in the middle then go around the rock work in the middle so there is minimal flow hitting the back pane on the bottom. I have on small area with no flow that gets a small amount of detritus built up on it, but my snails have learned to hangout in that area and take care of any food or poop that end up in the dead spot

OP
OP
UnderwaterGamer

UnderwaterGamer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just another update picture… hope everyone had a good hump day, the weekend is closing in!

last weekend I added a new splatter hammer, a neon polyp toadstool, and a green Sinularia (in the back left behind the frogspawn)! I’m putting the breaks on getting any more corals for now and am just going to let things grow out! Unless I find some cheap Zoa’s to fill out the rock on the bottom left

4AB37CDA-1D66-406C-B748-439C10AC73EA.jpeg

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 148 88.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back