Nick's Waterbox 100.3

Hey Nick, any updates?

Hi awesome build thread! I’m recently diving back into the hobby and purchased my own 100.3 water box however I want to replace the stock sump with a sump that’s 34” long. Judging off some picture I’ve seen it looks like it would fit but can’t tell for sure. Do you mind putting a tape measure to your stand at the two shortest inner points?
Unfortunately, I dismantled this system many months ago. I wanted to focus my time on my family and explore another hobby (astrophotography).

@ReefDuke, I highly suggest doing as @count krunk suggested and performing the measurements yourself or contact Waterbox support. Even if I still had this system, I would hate to provide you with inaccurate measurements. This is an expensive hobby, and I would hate to see you spend more on fixing issues when you could, instead, put that money toward livestock, equipment, and safety.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new