• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Nicks387 Feedback Thread

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

nicks387

Premium member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Removed by staff

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
nicks387

nicks387

Premium member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still have everything available except purple passion

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk now Free

ryunbaik

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Corals purchased October 23rd($117 + $250). Fake pending refund sent on the November 19th. Paypal is trying to contact his bank to get the refunds back to me but "Nicholas Eliopoulos" has it blocked. Refund is pending until December 6th, hopefully buyer protection has me covered but I've been waiting over a month. If someone talked to the FBI, please give me the number to a specific agent you talked to so I can file my complaints as well. Maybe if we school enough complaints we'll get their attention.

dankreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Long time no see man. Good thing you never sent the corals 6 months ago when you said you would then stopped responding. I actually had a lot of stuff die myself when you were having problems. Please PM me your inbox is full.

saltfishguy18

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow seems like people are having some issues with this seller. I actually contacted him about the pink chalice he had for sale right when he posted it. I went in vacation a few days afterwards and completely forgot to get back in touch with him to buy it. I remember asking him if he would do a local pick up since both of us live in Massachusetts and he said his wife wouldn't let anyone by his house. He also said he wouldn't meet me for an exchange unless I purchased more than item in advance.

Mufasa31

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Add me to the list of people waiting for either coral or a refund. Or even a response. Feel free to PM me if you get resolution.

Mufasa31

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received my money back from paypal.

Never heard from seller since his refund did not clear.

ritter6788

Coral Fraud Private Eye
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would take action to get your money back through paypal or your CC company. Doesn't look like this seller is attempting to make it right.

larangcon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought from this seller before and had a very bad experience, first it took way too long for the chalice to arrive, then some are already dead, and most are so tiny you will need a microscope to see it. Never did get my refund. Learned alot from this bad deal. So guys be aware of this seller.

SeahorseKeeper

Where's the mysis?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since this sales thread has turned more into a seller feedback thread, it has been cleaned up and moved to the Seller Feedback forum. Please only post in this thread if you have not received what you paid for or a refund. If you have not been involved with a transaction with Nicks387, please do not post in this thread.

To anyone that has been affected, I would strongly recommend reaching out to your CC or PayPal to help sort this out.

LPSMatt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't received my money yet, even though I've been told on multiple occasions that the money was on the way.

ritter6788

Coral Fraud Private Eye
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't received my money yet, even though I've been told on multiple occasions that the money was on the way.

I'd advise not to wait any longer. Take action to get a refund through paypal or your cc company.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 16 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 17 17.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 51 52.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 8.2%
Back