Nicrew Gen 2 Light Schedule & Controller

mitztaylor

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 10, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
grand rapids
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I am seeing if someone can help me when their lifting schedule for the Nicrews Hyper Reef 100w gen 2, I currently am running 2.

I do have the controller, now my next question(which may be dumb) do I need to leave the controller connected(plugged in) for the lights to run that schedule?

Please help!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new