- Joined
- Jan 7, 2025
- Messages
- 55
- Reaction score
- 42
- Location
- United States
- What state or country do you live in
- Minnesota
Last edited:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!
Just looked $600 I forgot to add the coupon in there. I couldn’t recall what we paid so went on and added them to the cart againWouldn’t it only be 550 new with controller from Amazon? With the 80 off coupon makes them 249 each + 50 for controller?
I’ve never personally used them. These are new in the boxHave you ever used them on any other tanks? Considering them for a grow out tub.
Ok thanks. I’m gonna check them out I’ll let you know.I’ve never personally used them. These are new in the box
I have seen some of the gen 1s in person and liked them.