• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Nicrew HyperReef 100 Watt LED fixtures and controllers

Item Price
20-80
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

SrDudley

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 13, 2022
Messages
66
Reaction score
56
Location
Uxbridge
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey

Got 3 Nicrew HyperReef 100 watt LED fixtures and 2 Nicrew HyperReef controllers for sale. Everything works as it should asking $80 each for the fixtures and $20 each for the controllers.

I am located in Uxbridge, MA for pickup, or will meet within reason, or will ship at your expense.

Thanks
Stephen
 
Offers are welcome
 
How many are you thinking? I’m pretty good at Tetris
 
How long have they been running? I might take 2 off your hands shortly
One about year the other two about 6 months and not sure I’ll be able to tell them apart. The white channel was never run above 20% and the blues never above 60% other than testing purposes sort of thing. And sounds good I still got them.
 
One about year the other two about 6 months and not sure I’ll be able to tell them apart. The white channel was never run above 20% and the blues never above 60% other than testing purposes sort of thing. And sounds good I still got them.
Sound good, I'll take the 2. PM inc
 
One light sold and shipped! Two lights and two controllers left.
 
Two lights and one controller sold! One controller left!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new