NICREW HyperReef Light Controller and it's best lighting schedule.

Fear

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those of you who are having trouble with the lights turning on in the middle of the night. You need your first time slot and your last time slot to both be set to 0 white 0 blue. This will set a time frame for when the lights need to be “OFF”.

I too woke up in the middle of the night to my lights being on. After playing with some settings I realized what it needed.
I hope this helps those who need it.

edieglin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those of you who are having trouble with the lights turning on in the middle of the night. You need your first time slot and your last time slot to both be set to 0 white 0 blue. This will set a time frame for when the lights need to be “OFF”.

I too woke up in the middle of the night to my lights being on. After playing with some settings I realized what it needed.
I hope this helps those who need it.
I tried that for mine it didn't work, so I figured out that if the first slot is and 00:00 (12:00am) and the last slot is at 23:59(11:59pm) then that worked for me
Then I used the remaining slots for my ramp up and down and running, hope this helps

Keywest99

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought two of the Nicrew 100 hyperreef lights and am ordering the controller for it. I'm picking up my new pre=drilled 75 G tank in a couple days but tried the lights to make sure they work ok, but I noticed the fan on each one comes on for ten seconds then stops. Are they temperature controlled or what? Thanks in advance!!!

shadowlink12

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried that for mine it didn't work, so I figured out that if the first slot is and 00:00 (12:00am) and the last slot is at 23:59(11:59pm) then that worked for me
Then I used the remaining slots for my ramp up and down and running, hope this helps
If you also have the controller plugged into the output on the back of the light and not input it will cause timing issues this is what solved the issue for me cause im just not bright ‍♀️

Lgara1303

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought two of the Nicrew 100 hyperreef lights and am ordering the controller for it. I'm picking up my new pre=drilled 75 G tank in a couple days but tried the lights to make sure they work ok, but I noticed the fan on each one comes on for ten seconds then stops. Are they temperature controlled or what? Thanks in advance!!!
Did you ever find out if the fan is supposed to be this way I got two lights that are like this

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 46 35.1%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 21.4%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 33 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back