Niger trigger issues..

IllusionalTA

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2020
Messages
10
Reaction score
7
Location
11953
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My trigger jumped out my tank the other day, we heard it, and got him back in pretty swiftly after we found him, lodged under our subwoofer, he’s been locked in corners for days, won’t eat, and hops across bottom of tank, took him out; has no obvious signs of injury, his breathing is normal.. anything I can do for him?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new