Niger Trigger vs Bristle Worms.

HawaiianReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wasn't sure where to post this, sorry if this is the wrong category and I'll delete if necessary.

I have had my 75g for almost 2 years and have gone through Soo much trials learning this complex hobby.
My tank has always been filled with a huge amount of bristle worms. About 8 months ago I added a Niger Trigger. He's been turning up the sand bed in random places. I didn't think much of it, but on Wednesday when I did my water change, it occurred to me that no worms were around. I added a tang 2 clowns, a wrasse and a dragon gabby at the same time I added the Trigger. They are all I have in the tank with the exception of a lawnmower blenny. I'm suspecting the Trigger must be eating those worms since he's kicking up the sand. I mean, they are Nowhere to be found now. Or is it the wrasse and the Trigger is just doing his thing?

Rmckoy

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wrasse will eat them .
I don’t know if a trigger will eat bristle worms but will make short work of small shrimp , crabs , fish .

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 29.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 34.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.7%
Back