Night On Earth episode 4

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tumey
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tumey

Reefer With A Broken Brain ( TBI Survivor )
View Badges
Joined
Feb 2, 2018
Messages
602
Reaction score
972
Location
Orion, Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m kind of a docu-series dork I guess you could say. I’ve been watching Netflix, Night On Earth and got to episode 4 tonight, Dark Seas. The complete series has interested me but this episode alone is worth the watch for any of you who get as geeked out on marine life as I do.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new