• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Nikon D5000 w/ lens

  • Thread starter Thread starter MrDJeep123
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MrDJeep123

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2012
Messages
1,937
Reaction score
480
Location
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope this is permitted, if not I apologize. :nerd:

Nikon D5000 w/ battery and charger
Nikkor AF-S 18-70mm DX lens w/ hood
Nikon Camera Bag


$325, PP fees and shipping included. PM is key! Thank you for looking.

00s0s_3aE9mMLjMaK_600x450.jpg
 
Bump, hoping to sell before this weekend. I have an 8 year anniversary to fund, lol :tongue: :llama:
Lol looks like someone might be getting in trouble! :P
 
lol, I won't be in too much trouble. Extra spending money will allow me to pamper her something fierce. Sadly no money for the reef will be left over. lol :Cry:
Haha now that's true love when she gets priority over the tank!
 
Hahaha I would love it but its way out of my budget
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new