nikon d5000

  • Thread starter Thread starter ctsps
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ctsps

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2008
Messages
523
Reaction score
53
Location
ct
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to pick up a new camera for the sole use of taking pics of my corals is this a good choice,thanks
 
I would love to help you but im a Canon man myself. I own a Canon 40D which takes great pictures. I am sure Nikon is a great camera in itself, but I am partial to Canon.
 
Looking to pick up a new camera for the sole use of taking pics of my corals is this a good choice,thanks

It is a great Camera. I also shoot Canon, but would have no problem going with a Nikon setup if I didnt own so many Canon lenses. If you can stretch it, you might want to check out the D90. Great sensor in that body, especially for the price.
 
Thanks for the replies,i have a point and click and is time to upgrade
 
Is there a reason You have chosen a Nikon? Or are you open to Canon? I also have a ton of Canon lenses, so once your in, your in unless you jump ship and sell it all.
 
I have the 5000 and it is a great camera. It has the same sensor and almost the exact features as the D90. It also adds the swivel screen. I really like it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new