NJ 60 Cube

beautiful!!! monmouth county here...
i've got a 60 cube as well

Yea I've been keeping track of yours. So cool of marine land to hook you up. Can't wait to see it continue to grow and those clowns look so happy with all those anemones around!

Im in camden county, south jersey. Nice tank my friend

Awesome, and thank you very much. I have to do an update soon. Not much has changed though.
 
So would I be fine having 15 too? Thanks! :)

Well as we know all tanks grow and react differently, but like I said most of my fish are pretty small so I think that's why it's worked out ok. I also have a 20 gallon fuge and an over-sized skimmer which I believe gives me the allowance for all those fish. Also like I said that number snuck up on me, I didn't originally plan to have 15 lol. But I think as long as you maintain your tank and keep everyone happy you'll be fine. Basically I don't want to say yes cause it might not work for everybody but I don't see any problems.
 
Ok thanks!! I plan on small ones mainly gobies. I also plan on high maintenance. Thanks again! :)
 
I will!! Sometime after Christmas though. Still need to order everything. :( But I was hoping for like 4 or 5 gobies. :)
 
Well, my favorite is the orange spotted prawn goby. :)
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1386212407.012106.jpg

And also hectors goby and pink barred goby. Still undecided on the other. Would all of them fight?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new