OP
OP
R

RaymondL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So now I don't want coralline algae given the pictures I've seen here, and the work involved to scrape it all off as it gets everywhere. Now how can I avoid getting it - that's ironic 'cause originally I posted because my tank didn't show signs of it.

Cichlid Dad

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So now I don't want coralline algae given the pictures I've seen here, and the work involved to scrape it all off as it gets everywhere. Now how can I avoid getting it - that's ironic 'cause originally I posted because my tank didn't show signs of it.
If you want coral it is unavoidable. It will come in on frags and you will have to eventually dose cal mag and alk which feeds not just coral but also coralline. Unless you do softly tank.

Rmckoy

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can’t avoid it that I know of .
If you find a way please post here so everyone can benefit from it

SALTWATER FISH HIPPIE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After three years carbsea coral tree. I have always had a couple coral ice covered rocks w the Caribsea tree but nothing till now. I tried to just post video from phone but it was too large of file so TikTok will have to do.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 77 76.2%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 11 10.9%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back