No excuse for doing without an ATO.

We have a TUNZE osmolator for our tank. I couldn't imagine not having an ATO in ours!
 
Do you mean that f-zone ATO? It looks exactly the same as the auto aqua ato, or the aqua smart ato, and a couple of others I have seen.

I think these companies just buy the same hardware from the same producer and just slap their own logo on it.

I would try it.
 
ATO is probably one of the most "necessary" things you need for a successful reef tank. I never gotta worry about salinity
 
I’m not going to mention any Brand names. It is exactly like the one I got at three times the price, right down to the box. My First one, the Sensor Failed after over three years, of use. I had a pump failure, due to it running dry while on vacation. This model has an over fill safety. Also I had a Snail lay eggs on the Probe and it stopped adding water till it was cleaned.
 
We have a TUNZE osmolator for our tank. I couldn't imagine not having an ATO in ours!
I have the Tunze Osmolator 3 and man, I just love that thing! I can not imagine not having one now. i have only had mine for about a month, but what a game changer!
 
I would actually go nuts if I had to top off my tank manually. I'm not sure how people go years without
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new