No idea what this is

Vitor

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2024
Messages
96
Reaction score
19
Location
Portugal
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all
No idea what this is. Hopefully you can see the pictures. I have been dealing with aiptaisia but this doesn’t feel at all the same. Spread like fore around the tank and I only notice it in shaded or very low light spots.
Thank you so much

IMG_6445.jpeg IMG_6446.jpeg IMG_6449.jpeg IMG_6448.jpeg
 
Possibly tunicates?
 
Colonial Tunicates, might be harmless but they can try and steal space for corals to grow on.
 
Colonial Tunicates, might be harmless but they can try and steal space for corals to grow on.
I guess they don’t like light, as I really only see them in shaded areas. Will keep an eye. Thanks :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new