No livestock tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrlowang
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mrlowang

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 3, 2016
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a tank ive been topping off with rodi water and no salt but I check salinity today and it's off the scale. How. I'm so lost
 
Error in testing possibly? Really no other answer unless you used the wrong water to top off with.
 
^That's what I would think as well.
 
As others stated, as long as you are adding the same amount of pure RO/DI water that has evaporated, you will not see any changes in salinity (unless you have an enormous amount of salt creep, which could lower the salinity). I would think it a testing error.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new