• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

(no longer available) HIPPO TANG- FREE-Lawrence county PA

Item Price
$0
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

ARGYGANG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m located in Ellwood city PA right next to cranberry township I have a hippo tang that has just out grown my tank she’s very nice when she has enough space but now she’s getting a bit mean just due to the fact she’s getting to big for my 100 gallon system she’s about 4 1/2 inches and super thick. She will need to be quarantined the tank she’s coming out of is not sterile. We can meet up in cranberry or you can come to me. The only thing I ask about this fish is proof you own atleast a 220 gallon tank where this fish will live I am not giving this fish away without some sort of proof her living conditions will be improved by her adoption. I can put her through copper safe+prazi+medicated food and a 30 day observation if you trade me a couple frags of coral or provide some form of compensation for me QT the fish for you. Please message me if you are interested if we meet I can only meet on saturdays and sundays and you can come to my residence to pick her up any day after 6 pm.
IMG_5374.jpeg

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You should take her down to Grant's ie www.wildworldofanimals.org and put her in the 8' x 10' x 4' roughly 2,400 gallon. 3 Rivers Marine Aquarium Society is touring his place on Sunday.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 135 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.9%
Back