• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

{SOLD} Large (5-6in) Blue Hippo Tang

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Pufferlover95

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently have a large blue hippo tang in my 300g tank and she is being aggressive to her tank mates, especially my new additions. She’s been a little territorial to her existing tank mates, but now she’s attacking the newest addition.

She is a large, healthy fish that is very active and eats well, but I cannot keep her in this tank and do not have another tank in my house large enough.

Looking for somebody local who is willing to take good care of her, must have a fairly decent size tank as I’m trying not to downsize her much more. Asking $180, opened a reasonable offers. Local pick up only. Orlando Florida.

IMG_2267.jpeg IMG_2270.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2271.mov
    23.2 MB

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 19 6.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 167 58.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.6%
Back