No name acropora picture thread

These are all wild corals I picked up without names.........I did give them my own names for ID purposes.
48309429632_94cda3ce98_c.jpg
Wow! Do you have any frags of this one for sale? I live in southern Michigan 48197.
 
Thanks!






No not microclados.......this one has more tubular branches. It has some deeper red to it than some of the other Aussie morphs I've had in the past. The microclados have different coralite structure.

What species do you think? Its beautiful!

Kinda looks like a desalwii or sometimes batunai and paniculata grows like this.
 
85% of this tank does not have a name.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4712.MOV
    12.2 MB
Purple people eater

D6B3676C-18A1-4359-BE70-766F5DBC580D.jpeg
 
Wow! These are all fantastic looking pieces! Would any of you care to comment on the type of lighting you are using as well as some idea of tank parameters...alk, PO4, NO3?
 
Last edited:
I picked up these unknown frag about a year ago and it turned out great. When I tried to sell them, no one wanted it cause there was no names. Now I made up my own with my initials in front and they sell like hot cakes locally.

D6C646B1-32DD-4571-BA66-9B03DF482A29.jpeg 781D007E-E0F9-4827-9153-45F58F57DAB2.jpeg
 
I picked up these unknown frag about a year ago and it turned out great. When I tried to sell them, no one wanted it cause there was no names. Now I made up my own with my initials in front and they sell like hot cakes locally.

D6C646B1-32DD-4571-BA66-9B03DF482A29.jpeg 781D007E-E0F9-4827-9153-45F58F57DAB2.jpeg
Funny how that works huh? nice corals by the way. I hope some of my no name frags grow to be as nice as those.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new