• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

No name Chalice

Status
Not open for further replies.

florida reef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 4, 2010
Messages
883
Reaction score
18
Location
Vacation Spot
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys/gals,

In addition to the montipora pack, I am cutting up one of my favorite chalices' to make more room! No designer name here, the pics speak for themselves!

TWO EYE FRAG- $175 shipped!
IMG_0762.jpg


Close up...wish I had a macro lens!!!
IMG_0755.jpg


First PM reserves the frag. I can do more than one frag, so there should be plenty to go around.
Thanks!
 
Surprised it is still here. This is a NICE chalice with awesome contrast, and AT LEAST 5 different colors!. :bigsmile:
 
Surprised it is still here. This is a NICE chalice with awesome contrast, and AT LEAST 5 different colors!. :bigsmile:

Thanks! I think it's pretty awesome myself. You can see how far apart all the eyes are...a two eye frag is going to be a nice lithe chunk!
 
I almost want to have you add this to the ones you are bringing me do you have any other bright chalices you can frag

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk
 
Thanks cardsfan! Just fragged it a few days ago. I plan on adding some WYSIWYG shots here soon.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new