No One´s nanoreef

no one

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
16
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
- 2.5 gallons
- HOB Eheim
- Powercompact 27 watts 50/50

In the beginning (december 2007)

2004964857961520663_rs.jpg


2004902636760201495_rs.jpg


2004973171719546745_rs.jpg


2004922417574222343_rs.jpg


2004989540154634627_rs.jpg


2006065341963761556_rs.jpg


2006032457326819243_rs.jpg


2006036096400996043_rs.jpg


2006070421861633757_rs.jpg


2006001764286181722_rs.jpg
 
And now (february 2008)

2004152898132045936_rs.jpg


2004177354647604500_rs.jpg


2004109845092888934_rs.jpg


2004185564813899082_rs.jpg


2004177286276312261_rs.jpg


2004100509779958942_rs.jpg


2004161532303884624_rs.jpg




Sorry about my english... i´m from Mexico
 
Man wow that is just beautiful! I love it!
 
!!!

Got any more information on where to get your tank and your light? This looks perfect for what I wanna have in my bathroom hehe.

Something to look at while I brush my teeth!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new