No One´s nanoreef

no one

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
16
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
- 2.5 gallons
- HOB Eheim
- Powercompact 27 watts 50/50

In the beginning (december 2007)

2004964857961520663_rs.jpg


2004902636760201495_rs.jpg


2004973171719546745_rs.jpg


2004922417574222343_rs.jpg


2004989540154634627_rs.jpg


2006065341963761556_rs.jpg


2006032457326819243_rs.jpg


2006036096400996043_rs.jpg


2006070421861633757_rs.jpg


2006001764286181722_rs.jpg
 
And now (february 2008)

2004152898132045936_rs.jpg


2004177354647604500_rs.jpg


2004109845092888934_rs.jpg


2004185564813899082_rs.jpg


2004177286276312261_rs.jpg


2004100509779958942_rs.jpg


2004161532303884624_rs.jpg




Sorry about my english... i´m from Mexico
 
Man wow that is just beautiful! I love it!
 
!!!

Got any more information on where to get your tank and your light? This looks perfect for what I wanna have in my bathroom hehe.

Something to look at while I brush my teeth!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new