NO3 & PO4 . . . Why can't I get this right?

Thanks! I'll continue to test every day like I have been. You should see the sludge in the skimmer... lol
Seeing it would be fine, as long as I can’t smell it :D
 
Well.... NO3 is down to about 10-15ppm and PO4 is 0.1. Hopefully the NO3 test isn't a fluke. Am going to continue to test daily and slowly increase food back to normal-ish levels as long as I can maintain these numbers.
 
Well.... NO3 is down to about 10-15ppm and PO4 is 0.1. Hopefully the NO3 test isn't a fluke. Am going to continue to test daily and slowly increase food back to normal-ish levels as long as I can maintain these numbers.

it’ll carry on coming down, if you haven’t already stopped dosing nopox, and decide to stop using it, reduce it slowly, don’t just stop.
 
it’ll carry on coming down, if you haven’t already stopped dosing nopox, and decide to stop using it, reduce it slowly, don’t just stop.

Reduced it to 5ml/day while I increase feeding. Should balance out. Gonna finish out the bottle (almost done) and then won't be dosing anymore.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new