NO3- Salifert vs Hanna

ChrisfromBrick

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2024
Messages
3,564
Reaction score
4,917
Location
Brick, NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
EDITED

Hi All,


I decided to get a Hanna to nail down an exact number and my nitrate readings were coming back with 9.

I forgot to divide by 10 on salifert because i didn’t clearly read directions. Derrrrrrrrrppp. I thought I had 50 nitrate. ‍♂️
 
Last edited:
My guess is you were using salifert wrong. Looking through the side you divide by 10 giving you 5
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new