NO3- Salifert vs Hanna

ChrisfromBrick

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2024
Messages
3,563
Reaction score
4,912
Location
Brick, NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
EDITED

Hi All,


I decided to get a Hanna to nail down an exact number and my nitrate readings were coming back with 9.

I forgot to divide by 10 on salifert because i didn’t clearly read directions. Derrrrrrrrrppp. I thought I had 50 nitrate. ‍♂️
 
Last edited:
My guess is you were using salifert wrong. Looking through the side you divide by 10 giving you 5
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 36.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new