Noisy Sicce 1.5 PLEASE HELP ME

  • Thread starter Thread starter MarkyMark_
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I have owned around 7 sicce pumps from .5 to 2 and not a single one was quiet.

I felt a little out on my own when I posted on here about the noise, most people where saying theirs were quiet, glad at least this thread is validating my experience.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new