Nolens new 20 long

nolen502

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 8, 2011
Messages
309
Reaction score
3
Location
Jasper, AL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In the midst of my boredom today I decided to tear down my biocube and take its place with a 20L I had sitting in my closet.

The setup is nothing special as I'm not one to go overboard with my tanks.

Lighting: coralife aqualight pro 150w pendant with radius 20k bulb

Filtration/water movement: simple hob filter and a red sea prizm skimmer, koralia nano and an ebay 800 gph powerhead

Tank houses about 33lbs live rock 25 lbs sand and a mix of sps, lps and assorted softies. I will post pics soon!
 
IMAG0817.jpg

IMAG0810.jpg
 
Looks great!
 
Made a few changes to the tank the past few days. Added a small frag tank above the tank and got the light mounted for it, got rid of the large brain, it was starting to hey some tissue damage from being so large and rubbing the rocks. I still have to do so work on what little bit of plumbing there is so it doesn't look so junky. Also gonna build a small canopy for the frag tank light so it isn't just a reflector stuck to a 2x4 lol
IMAG0838.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new