Non bulk reef supply RO/DI filters

I use ones from Amazon. Aquaboon for sediment and Hydronix for carbon. Same with my rainwater house filters. The only issue I find is the carbon needs to be rinsed. They have some charcoal dust. I only use the 1 micron filters
 
I use ones from Amazon. Aquaboon for sediment and Hydronix for carbon. Same with my rainwater house filters. The only issue I find is the carbon needs to be rinsed. They have some charcoal dust. I only use the 1 micron filters
Got it thanks! I figured the only thing the BRS filters have is “BRS” slapped on the side. Kind of like apple brand lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 41.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new