Non-ultra-grade chalice photo thread

Russellaqua

Coral Junkie
View Badges
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
58
Location
TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's see pics of all those non-ultra-grade chalices! I'll start off with a 4-5" powder blue Echinophyllia echinoporoides that I got for around $80.
 

Attachments

  • Echinophyllia echinoporoides.jpg
    Echinophyllia echinoporoides.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 182

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new