NOO-PSYCHE PRO 3 configuration for sps

Mastiffs1926

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 30, 2025
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
ITALY
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys,
I added the first SPS to my 100 x 75 x 65h tank. My traides were a bit off, and some corals started losing tissue on the tips, along with some algae. I'm adjusting the settings... but I'm worried I have the ceiling set up incorrectly. Because of my emperor angelfish, I can only have SPS in my tank, along with a few large soft corals that he doesn't like to eat. :)
Can someone help me with the settings? I'll show you a photo of the tank and how I've set them up now.
Sorry for my English, I'm Italian. :)

WhatsApp Image 2025-09-30 at 12.51.01(1).jpeg WhatsApp Image 2025-09-30 at 12.51.01.jpeg
 
Here are the settings that I run on my SPS frag tank.

Cheers,

Matt

IMG_4603.JPG
IMG_4561.jpeg
 
so you guys think my setting is wrong? :(
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new