Noo-Psyche X4 | New Product Announce

  • Thread starter Thread starter xcountryx
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
These are virtually a Kessil a160 equivalent
Would be ideal for cube tanks
 
This looks promising. I like how you guys thought about the layout of diodes on this one.

One thing,I just wish the regular blues was half the amount,cool whites replaced with more warm whites,a mint or lime added for rendition and brightness and 1 or 2 more different nm violets lol. Other than that,looks sick !!!

I almost want to not use a Radion G4 XR15 on my new sps tank. If you want someone to try it out let me know :D
 
Still testing now!
1650436940989.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new