>>> Noo-Psyche's Autumn Giveaway!! WIN a brand new K7 Mini WiFi capable reef light for your reef! <<<

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi guys... is it only for US people or also from europe is ok?
Check out this link. It looks like you might have to pay shipping if you win.

We like to give away stuff here at Reef2Reef and I know you like to win it! We have learned a few things over the years and to help improve on what we are learning I wanted to create a thread as we go along. So keep an eye out for updates.

1. Winners outside the US will be required to pay for the shipping of prizes won.

2. Winners who win a certain prize will not be eligible again to win that same prize within a 1 year period. *exception for supporting member giveaway (see rule 5) or where otherwise stated in the contest rules.

3. Winners who post a thread with photos about their prize and the sponsor who donated the prize will be eligible for a special annual giveaway contest. (more details to come) https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/r2r-contest-and-giveaway-winners-circle-thread.103002/

4. Only US residents are eligible for livestock giveaways.

5. Winners of the Supporting members giveaway are not eligible to win again for 3 months.

6. Winner responsible for all applicable taxes as determined by your state of residence.

7. Unless otherwise stated in the opening post of a contest, we (either Reef2Reef staff or the sponsor of the contest) will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
If you win, consider picking up one of my K7 Mini light shades. I'll have over 3 custom designs by the time you get the light.

** haha... feel like an ambulance chaser... no offense.
One of the coolest ambulance chasers I've ever met! Don't tell your kids.
Kids Swag GIF

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 40 30.8%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 34 26.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 47 36.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.8%

Back