S

skywurz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
175g!
Glad to see you're easing into the hobby :)

spockwelcome.jpg
Well my research has told me the more water volume you have the easier it is to keep things stable.

Hi There Wurtz... Welcome to R2R... Thanks for jumping in.. Glad your here... The answer to your question is... Yes we are this Awesome all the time... We love questions and New people.. and Yes... We would love for you to start a build thread so we all can watch and enjoy this journey with you...And Yes that means we would Love to see some pics of your New Tank... ;)

Wow yeah this is the biggest welcome ive ever had to a forum THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!

Once i get going ill start a build thread so people can yell at me and tell me what im doing wrong ;). Its going to be a long road ahead and have been plotting out the phases.

Strawberry

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been pondering doing a salt water reef tank setup for awhile. I got a 175 gallon tank today and wouldn't you know it i already ran into something i have a question about. Thanks for having me i hope in time i can gain knowledge and return the help i get to others.
Welcome to R2R! Consider joining the member tanks thread to get more involved :D

Hecticdude

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been pondering doing a salt water reef tank setup for awhile. I got a 175 gallon tank today and wouldn't you know it i already ran into something i have a question about. Thanks for having me i hope in time i can gain knowledge and return the help i get to others.
Welcome to R2R:)

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 36.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 13 26.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.0%
Back