Noob

plumbingforcoral

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2025
Messages
3
Reaction score
2
Location
philly
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank is cycled I have no idea what these post growing off rock are? vermetide snail?
I also have web like algae growing on rock, soft moves with current.
Thank you in advance!

IMG_3866.jpeg
 
Welcome to R2R! Looks like pineapple sponges. Good filter feeders :)
Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF
 
Upvote 0
Haha!
Thank you sir! What are filter feeders?
Filter feeders are organisms that filter detritus, algae, and other organisms out of the water and use them for food
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new