NOOOOO!!!!!! Not my babies!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eienna
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
so sorry to hear! :( thats no bueno.

Nope. And it hurts extra because it was my fault...but at least I'm not clueless as I have been in the past. Not knowing why is a terrible feeling.

I'm also glad I didn't order the aurora anthias from nicewrasse. It would be dead now, too.
 
Last edited:
LaCl is not something to be dosed without alot of research into what it does and how to use it properly.
 
So sorry for your loss. We've all been there!
 
LaCl is not something to be dosed without alot of research into what it does and how to use it properly.

Apparently not!! It only says "May irritate livestock." I never thought that a regular-size dose would cause something like this.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new