Noopsyche k7 light settings

  • Thread starter Thread starter bgilson
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
If anyone wants to try mine. I am getting about 215par about 6-8" below the water. I dont have it crazy because I dont plan on having much SPS just a few up higher
I am trying your's.. thanks!
 
I have the k7 v3 which is roughly 2x the mini wattage. Not sure if it’s exactly 2:1 but here’s my settings on a 20g display for zoanthids, other LPS, and some sps towards the top. The cool white band is hard to see but peaks at 12%. If you’re trying for AB+ the blue/royal/UVs should be 4x the other channels roughly.

048B9214-88A9-490E-BDDB-DE1B87FC9604.jpeg
Are you still running with this schedule?
 
Just got mine trying to get it setup but going from a prime 16HD to this is a huge jump. Will wait until next week to set it up as I’m heading out of town and I don’t want anything to bleach out. Will have to play with some of these settings.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new