Noopsyche K7 Pro II Data

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ignore the chaos, but I've got all 6 running on my 'electronics desk. Just making sure that temperatures (power supply and fixtures) are stable and that the program is synced on all fixtures. So far so good; setup was super easy. Will be getting my own par measurements in the upcoming weeks.

mbdEOko.jpg

A sea K

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ignore the chaos, but I've got all 6 running on my 'electronics desk. Just making sure that temperatures (power supply and fixtures) are stable and that the program is synced on all fixtures. So far so good; setup was super easy. Will be getting my own par measurements in the upcoming weeks.
Any chance on an update? Pics please if possible.

Manose

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looks like 2 of these would be plenty for a 40B mixed tank. I moving from my 35 cube with the Radion xr30 G2 pro over it and was going to buy another radion for the 40 but I think maybe go with 2 of these and sell off the radion.
I think 2 would do you well

old timer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, thanks for the info, I plan on having a custom tank being built sometime over the summer and was debating if I should use the AI 52 or try these. I plan on raising sps mostly and the tank is going to be 60x and either 30 or 36 wide and 14 high.

Manose

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, thanks for the info, I plan on having a custom tank being built sometime over the summer and was debating if I should use the AI 52 or try these. I plan on raising sps mostly and the tank is going to be 60x and either 30 or 36 wide and 14 high.
That sounds like really good tank size and at only 14in high would be an awesome candidate for these lights.

rgaston

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any reports from someone who have been using them for a while? I am buying a red sea reefer 350. It will be all sps. How many of these lights would I need?

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back