• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Noopsyche K7 Pro III & Mount

Item Price
125
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Brocksamson7

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2026
Messages
95
Reaction score
49
Location
Pima
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
20260420_161856_085B81D7-585A-4744-904A-D7066868A43E.png
Selling Noopsyche K7 Pro III with mount
Only used for a month as a backup at 35%. Purchased a couple months ago. Has all original packaging.
$125
Free shipping in the lower 48. IMG_1962.jpeg IMG_1963.jpeg IMG_1964.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new