Noopsyche K7 Pro III

  • Thread starter Thread starter KendraRae
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KendraRae

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 30, 2026
Messages
54
Reaction score
53
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
West Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

I’m looking for some help dialing in my lighting.

I’m currently running 2 NooPsyche K7 PRO III lights over a 75-gallon tank, and I’m struggling to find the right balance with my settings.

Livestock-wise, I have:
2 clownfish (sold to me as an Ocellaris Picasso and an Orange Storm)
Feather duster
Pink Waving Hands Anthelia

And I’m about to add:
Zoas
Branching hammer coral
Orange Florida Ricordea mushroom
Firework clove polyps

I’m trying to make sure my lighting is appropriate for a mixed soft/LPS setup without stressing anything or encouraging nuisance algae.

Attached are my current settings
5ed70f53-ea85-427c-ae99-062fdd9e31e0.jpg
bb6fd333-def1-4605-8474-ded364010287.jpg
45d689e7-c1a0-4215-bd7e-41f0efc01b21.jpg

Still pretty new to dialing in LEDs, so any guidance would be awesome.
Thanks in advance!
 
cant really make sense of the pic's of your schedule, if its the NP program, have you tried BeanAnimal program. You just click the upload or download button on the top right corner. try this app to set time and light settings,

give me a second and i will post mine


Bean Animal program
 
Hey everyone,

I’m looking for some help dialing in my lighting.

I’m currently running 2 NooPsyche K7 PRO III lights over a 75-gallon tank, and I’m struggling to find the right balance with my settings.

Livestock-wise, I have:
2 clownfish (sold to me as an Ocellaris Picasso and an Orange Storm)
Feather duster
Pink Waving Hands Anthelia

And I’m about to add:
Zoas
Branching hammer coral
Orange Florida Ricordea mushroom
Firework clove polyps

I’m trying to make sure my lighting is appropriate for a mixed soft/LPS setup without stressing anything or encouraging nuisance algae.

Attached are my current settings
5ed70f53-ea85-427c-ae99-062fdd9e31e0.jpg
bb6fd333-def1-4605-8474-ded364010287.jpg
45d689e7-c1a0-4215-bd7e-41f0efc01b21.jpg

Still pretty new to dialing in LEDs, so any guidance would be awesome.
Thanks in advance!
yours is very similar to mine, I did cut mine down to 10 hours of light, 6 at full. every coral i have seems to like it. I have 2 over a 40 breeder
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new