noopsyche k7 pro v3 question

cillam

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2023
Messages
80
Reaction score
72
Location
NW Arkansas
What state or country do you live in
Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was looking into getting a noopsyche k7 pro v3 light for my tank, but have some questions about the mounting arm, the tank i have has a rim which measures a hair under 1.25 inches at the thickest point. Does anybody know if the mounting arm which you get with these would fit over the rim of my tank?

Also my tank is 36' wide, will i be able to get away with just one of these or will i be needing 2?

and just to make sure i haven't missed anything looking through this forum are their any other lights around the same price range $160-200 that are as good or better?

I am looking to buy the light from noopsychereeflight dot com. Is this website legit?, just wanting to make sure before purchasing.

Thanks for the help.
 
Last edited:
I was looking into getting a noopsyche k7 pro v3 light for my tank, but have some questions about the mounting arm, the tank i have has a rim which measures a hair under 1.25 inches at the thickest point. Does anybody know if the mounting arm which you get with these would fit over the rim of my tank?

Also my tank is 36' wide, will i be able to get away with just one of these or will i be needing 2?

and just to make sure i haven't missed anything looking through this forum are their any other lights around the same price range $160-200 that are as good or better?

I am looking to buy the light from noopsychereeflight dot com. Is this website legit?, just wanting to make sure before purchasing.

Thanks for the help.
Mine didn't. I had to loosen th screws just slightly to get it to slip over, then snug everything back up. I have 3 on a 125 gallon (72" * 18" * 24.5"). The stated coverage is 24"* 24" I believe.
 
I am looking to buy the light from noopsychereeflight dot com. Is this website legit?, just wanting to make sure before purchasing.

Thanks for the help.
That's the legit website.
 
Mine didn't. I had to loosen th screws just slightly to get it to slip over, then snug everything back up. I have 3 on a 125 gallon (72" * 18" * 24.5"). The stated coverage is 24"* 24" I believe.
looks like i will just be getting the one for the time being until after charismas, i will keep my LED strip light i already have at the front to provide little full coverage, and then the new one to the right of the tank as that's where the majority of the coral are for now.

thanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new