noopsyche k7 pro v3 question

cillam

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was looking into getting a noopsyche k7 pro v3 light for my tank, but have some questions about the mounting arm, the tank i have has a rim which measures a hair under 1.25 inches at the thickest point. Does anybody know if the mounting arm which you get with these would fit over the rim of my tank?

Also my tank is 36' wide, will i be able to get away with just one of these or will i be needing 2?

and just to make sure i haven't missed anything looking through this forum are their any other lights around the same price range $160-200 that are as good or better?

I am looking to buy the light from noopsychereeflight dot com. Is this website legit?, just wanting to make sure before purchasing.

Thanks for the help.

Last edited:

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I was looking into getting a noopsyche k7 pro v3 light for my tank, but have some questions about the mounting arm, the tank i have has a rim which measures a hair under 1.25 inches at the thickest point. Does anybody know if the mounting arm which you get with these would fit over the rim of my tank?

Also my tank is 36' wide, will i be able to get away with just one of these or will i be needing 2?

and just to make sure i haven't missed anything looking through this forum are their any other lights around the same price range $160-200 that are as good or better?

I am looking to buy the light from noopsychereeflight dot com. Is this website legit?, just wanting to make sure before purchasing.

Thanks for the help.
Mine didn't. I had to loosen th screws just slightly to get it to slip over, then snug everything back up. I have 3 on a 125 gallon (72" * 18" * 24.5"). The stated coverage is 24"* 24" I believe.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Thanks for the help.
That's the legit website.

OP
OP
C

cillam

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine didn't. I had to loosen th screws just slightly to get it to slip over, then snug everything back up. I have 3 on a 125 gallon (72" * 18" * 24.5"). The stated coverage is 24"* 24" I believe.
looks like i will just be getting the one for the time being until after charismas, i will keep my LED strip light i already have at the front to provide little full coverage, and then the new one to the right of the tank as that's where the majority of the coral are for now.

thanks.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 159 57.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back