NOOPSYCHE LIGHT UP YOUR REEF GIVEAWAY

Sidius

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus entry: Updated my build thread below :)

Ruben's Reef

Ruben's Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thread updated

BBE4F19B-724E-4E1B-AE2E-9DFDAE45F8FF.jpeg.jpg

Mickeyt1reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I broke my cardinal rule. I recently added another Noopsyche light to my tank for better coverage. My cardinal rule is NEVER MAKE A CHANGE IN A HURRY AND LEAVE! You must monitor your change!

I added the new light, set a program and left to work. I came home to the tank baking in not one 90 wt light but 2 90 wt lights at what seemed to be 100% all channels! I don't no how long but things were not happy. So, I am sure, many will say, "that's what you get for buying cheap stuff from China", but it was totally my fault! I love the Noopsyche lights. Inexpensive great color nice blending of the colors with a shimmer similar to Kessel, no color static as Ryan, from BRS, says. The trade off is the interface. The remote is a little clunky. Once you get use to it, not so bad, but it does take some getting use to. I now have them both synched at my modified AB spectrum and hopefully things will come back. At this point it seems like my green slimer is most unhappy. It bleached, as well as my praised GARF Bonsai. A coral i have wanted since the GARF days, making my own rock. Every thing else seems ok. Hopefully they will recover. I will not blame the lights as it was totally my fault! I cannot wait to see how the tank will progress with these lights, provided any bad mistakes from me.

IMG_3202.jpg IMG_3203.jpg

acer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus#1 pic of tank today - right side of tank lit by my refugium light - I dropped my other light ( Radion) in the tank and fried it. So maybe a new light, would be great timing , lol.

IMG_20191013_174155092.jpg

acer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Updated my build thread :

acer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like that you can control multiple lights with one controller= Daisy chain. So, if you need three lights to cover your tank you only need to buy one controller.

Lazydayz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus entry #2 Updated:

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back