Noopsyche lit SPS tanks! Lets see em!

Tyler White

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 21, 2019
Messages
121
Reaction score
65
Location
Bristol, TN
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For any and all noopsyche owners running sps even in a mixed reef tank. Show em off. Thinking about making my IM 75ext a noop only tank and need some nudging! :cool:
 
For any and all noopsyche owners running sps even in a mixed reef tank. Show em off. Thinking about making my IM 75ext a noop only tank and need some nudging! :cool:
You can see my tank in my signature. I am in Johnson City only about 20min or so from you :)
I am Noopsyche tech support so just give me a shout if you need anything
 
You can see my tank in my signature. I am in Johnson City only about 20min or so from you :)
I am Noopsyche tech support so just give me a shout if you need anything
Thats crazy I was looking at your threads on the lights the past week! Small world!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new