Noopsyche shipping times?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fish Fan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I ordered the IV and a shade for it on 2 separate orders within a week and both were delivered separately, one within a week and one within 10 days from China to UK.

15% sale too which was good but finished now I think. The light and mounting bracket kit ended around £88 and the shade about £25 which was not discounted when I ordered it.

Very fast in my experience and tracking the whole way.

I'm very happy.
Thank you for your reply!

Yes, I heard about the 15% off, but I needed the lights so I ordered without the sale. At the rate they are taking to be delivered, I could have waited for the next sale anyway 🤪

My experience isn't going anything like yours so far. I placed two orders back-to-back just after midnight on September 8th. On September 16th I got an email with shipping info for my second order, I still haven't received any shipping info for my first order placed literally minutes before the second order.

When I click the tracking number for the second order even right now it says "We'll add a delivery date as soon as we get your package." So this order has not shipped yet.

When I click on "status" for my first order, it says that they are preparing it.

I really wish that I known that these lights could be purchased on Amazon for not too much more money. I would have had them already without all this extra stress, and there would be an easy return if there's an issue.

Thanks again for your reply!
 
Thank you for your reply!

Yes, I heard about the 15% off, but I needed the lights so I ordered without the sale. At the rate they are taking to be delivered, I could have waited for the next sale anyway 🤪

My experience isn't going anything like yours so far. I placed two orders back-to-back just after midnight on September 8th. On September 16th I got an email with shipping info for my second order, I still haven't received any shipping info for my first order placed literally minutes before the second order.

When I click the tracking number for the second order even right now it says "We'll add a delivery date as soon as we get your package." So this order has not shipped yet.

When I click on "status" for my first order, it says that they are preparing it.

I really wish that I known that these lights could be purchased on Amazon for not too much more money. I would have had them already without all this extra stress, and there would be an easy return if there's an issue.

Thanks again for your reply

You could always order from Amazon and return the ones from noop if they arrive to Amazon saying you changed your mind 🙃
 
You could always order from Amazon and return the ones from noop if they arrive to Amazon saying you changed your mind 🙃
I actually thought of this lol! That may be my plan if one or more of the lights from Noop come in damaged 😬
 
Some progress; this morning I got my shipping info for my first order. Neither order shows that the shipper has the item yet, but my hope is that it's headed that way soon 🙂
 
Some progress; this morning I got my shipping info for my first order. Neither order shows that the shipper has the item yet, but my hope is that it's headed that way soon 🙂
They'll arrive for sure, patience is the key and worth the wait I'd say considering the price.

Have you ordered shades with defusers too?
 
They'll arrive for sure, patience is the key and worth the wait I'd say considering the price.

Have you ordered shades with defusers too?
I tend to agree, the price is unbeatable, and I'm fine with the wait as long as I actually get them. My one concern still is what would I do if there's an issue on or shortly after delivery? I'm not sure how good their customer service is after the sale. Of course, these seem like pretty solid, well-liked lights, so I'm hopeful there won't be any issues 🙂

I didn't order anything except the stock light with the mounting arm. I noticed that some people like the shades and diffusers, but I was going to try the light without first and see how it goes. Do you use either or both? Do you suggest them?
 
I tend to agree, the price is unbeatable, and I'm fine with the wait as long as I actually get them. My one concern still is what would I do if there's an issue on or shortly after delivery? I'm not sure how good their customer service is after the sale. Of course, these seem like pretty solid, well-liked lights, so I'm hopeful there won't be any issues 🙂

I didn't order anything except the stock light with the mounting arm. I noticed that some people like the shades and diffusers, but I was going to try the light without first and see how it goes. Do you use either or both? Do you suggest them?
Initially I didn't when ordering the light but looking st the protruding lens covers I thought it best to order just in case.

I'm glad I did order the shade with defuser which I prefer much better with no glare and nice spread.

I'd go with them rather than without.
 
Which site is the 15% off for? Is there a code?

I ordered 4x K7 pro IV on Sept 13th. I received a shipping notice on the Sept 22nd. Delivery is currently expected for Sept 24th.
 
Which site is the 15% off for? Is there a code?

I ordered 4x K7 pro IV on Sept 13th. I received a shipping notice on the Sept 22nd. Delivery is currently expected for Sept 24th.
Direct on the Noopsyche site they had a 15% sale when I ordered. It lasted about a week I think.

I made a post here on another thread, post 240 I commented the following:

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/s...che-–-k7-pro-iv.1150921/page-12#post-14511821

I know many, over the years even, have complained about delivery times, order updates and silent treatment from the supplier but I had unexpected surprise with my recent K7 PRO IV order directly from the Noopsyche website.

I'm in the UK and ordered last week, Wednesday 26th August, delivered today Wednesday 2nd August so exactly a week from China to the UK.

With the 15% sale discount I got the full kit for the K7 PRO IV which is listed at $139.00 delivered to my door for $118.15 which is about £88.

Not ready to hang it yet but if I have a play in the meantime I'll let you know my thoughts.
 
Direct on the Noopsyche site they had a 15% sale when I ordered. It lasted about a week I think.

I made a post here on this thread, post 240 I commented the following:

I know many, over the years even, have complained about delivery times, order updates and silent treatment from the supplier but I had unexpected surprise with my recent K7 PRO IV order directly from the Noopsyche website.

I'm in the UK and ordered last week, Wednesday 26th August, delivered today Wednesday 2nd August so exactly a week from China to the UK.

With the 15% sale discount I got the full kit for the K7 PRO IV which is listed at $139.00 delivered to my door for $118.15 which is about £88.

Not ready to hang it yet but if I have a play in the meantime I'll let you know my thoughts.
AAAhhhh, ok. Cool, cool. Glad you were able to get a bigger discount! When I got mine, the best code I could find was R2R for 6% off. I bought 4x of only the light fixtures and the $109 went to $102.46. Definitely a heck of a deal for these lights!

Here in the USA it looks like they shipped domestically, from Kentucky.

tommy-boy-comedy.gif
 
I now have a scheduled delivery date for both of my two orders and it's tomorrow 🙂
 
Fairly fast I'd say and jitters for nothing.

Let us know what you think.
Oh no, I'm still plenty jittery 🤪

My biggest concern is what do I do if they arrive and there's a problem. Do they take them back? Do I have to ship them back, and to where? But hopefully it doesn't come to that 🙂
 
I think you'll be good. I've had 7 shipped from China with no problems.
Good to know, thank you!

If this works out, I may want a couple more myself.
 
All three lights arrived today, all in the same shipping box 🙂

I've not had time to plug them in and test them, but I'm hoping all is good.
 
Good to hear you got your lights, they'd likely just send you a replacement if there was a faulty one. Most products from China are legit these days, they rely on business in the US to survive so it's typically not in their best interest to run a sham. I'd have ordered them from mainland China as well.

I have to pay for a yearly update to my Launch automotive scanner, it's a grey market scanner so Launch USA refuses it. I have to send some person in China $700 with Paypal because Visa declines the transaction, and for 3 or 4 years now within 5 minutes of sending the money the update is unlocked and works. Not everyone in China is engaged in shady business with the USA like in the past. We live in an era of global trade 😉
 
Last edited:
Good to hear you got your lights, they'd likely just send you a replacement if there was a faulty one. Most products from China are legit these days, they rely on business in the US to survive so it's typically not in their best interest to run a sham.
I never thought they were a sham, but even the best products can see one or two that have issues. I have just been worried about a return if I need to make one. On the other hand, the savings was enough to have me thinking about ordering a couple more right through Noopsyche.
 
I never thought they were a sham, but even the best products can see one or two that have issues. I have just been worried about a return if I need to make one. On the other hand, the savings was enough to have me thinking about ordering a couple more right through Noopsyche.
I had one on my Reefis fail early on, it happens. Keeping a spare or two isn't a bad idea, you'll use them for something sooner or later. They wouldn't even want a faulty light sent back, it costs too much.
 
TRSC Aquatics is the main distributor for the lights in the USA as far as I know. Contact them if you need more.

I have tried many many lights and hands down for the price the Noopsyche blows all other budget lights out of the water. Like by far.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 11 6.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new