@noopsyche

Spare time

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi @noopsyche

Is the Facebook chat still the best way to reach you all? I ordered two mini lights and one arrived without an arm and I haven't heard back from both the Facebook and email support so I was just wondering if those are still the best ways to contact you.

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi @noopsyche

Is the Facebook chat still the best way to reach you all? I ordered two mini lights and one arrived without an arm and I haven't heard back from both the Facebook and email support so I was just wondering if those are still the best ways to contact you.
Hi, I'm here, please message me about order information

OP
OP
Spare time

Spare time

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like I'll be getting the arm but noopsyche is making me pay for shipping. Seems odd that I have to pay for shipping something that I already had paid for, no? Oh well.

Last edited:

exnisstech

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like I'll be getting the arm but noopsyche is making me pay for shipping. Seems odd that I have to pay for shipping something that I already had paid for, no?
Are you in the US? @Zach B was a US distributor for Noopsyche and mite be able to help. Not sure if thats still the case or not. If something is missing from the shipment and it's Noopsyches fault I'm not sure why you should have to pay the shipping unless it was your mistake :thinking-face:

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Looks like I'll be getting the arm but noopsyche is making me pay for shipping. Seems odd that I have to pay for shipping something that I already had paid for, no?
Can you pm the details? I'll make this right

Making themselves at home: Have you intentionally done anything in your aquarium to enhance the natural behavior of your fish?

• I planned my tank to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 27 27.6%
  • I did some things to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 33 33.7%
  • Anything that encourages natural fish behavior was a byproduct of the aquascaping.

Votes: 16 16.3%
  • I did not do anything to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 19 19.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.1%
Back