Nori Option?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kruss7
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kruss7

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 3, 2021
Messages
237
Reaction score
133
Location
Canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this product safe for fish?

It’s raw and unroasted. Way cheaper than other options


IMG_0033.png
 
Is this product safe for fish?

It’s raw and unroasted. Way cheaper than other options


IMG_0033.png

I'm confused by the description.. .....Kelp and Nori in the same line. Kelp and Nori are two different types of algae. My fish won't touch Kelp, but will gobble down Nori. I exclusively use Asian market Nori to feed by fish. Check out an H-Mart....one of the cleanest well stocked Asian markets I've seen.
 
I'm confused by the description.. .....Kelp and Nori in the same line. Kelp and Nori are two different types of algae. My fish won't touch Kelp, but will gobble down Nori. I exclusively use Asian market Nori to feed by fish. Check out an H-Mart....one of the cleanest well stocked Asian markets I've seen.
That is confusing
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 49 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new